NTC Atlanta 2008

HOTLANTA 2008 NTC!!!
Wow, what an amazing trip we just experienced!! We just got back from our National Training Celebration in Atlanta, Georgia and I wanted to share a short video with you all. For those of you that were there you already know that words alone could never begin to describe this event. So, my sweet, wonderful, best friend, Matt (and of course husband) helped me put some of our pictures into a thousand words for you so that maybe, just maybe, you can experience a fraction of what we got to in person.
I hope that those of you that were not able to attend this year make it your personal goal to be there next year!! It is April 2009 and we will be back in Las Vegas!!! Not only is Vegas amazing but Arbonne is priceless. This business has changed my life and the lives of my family, I would love for all of you to experience that as well!!
Thanks for taking a minute to watch this and thank you for being so awesome.


p.s. I was on the front row for the Tim McGraw concert and had my elbows on the stage for over half of it. And yes, I was actually able to touch him!! I LOVE ARBONNE!!! I hope you enjoy this!
Brandy Lorenz
Regional Vice President



No comments: