As For Me and My House

I am very lucky to be able to write this and express my joy and excitment about an oppurtunity that I have recentlly had. Before I begin, my most recent prayer has been that God use and direct me in a way that I can be used to serve and honor Him. He did so in an amazing way.

Bill Glass Ministries http://www.billglasscfl.org/ just came into the state and visited many Oklahoma prisons.They did this to bring "Hope" to many that have lost it. My focus was to create a way that others outside of the ministry can witness and see the impact that it has made. Hundreds of hearts were changed All for the Glory of GOD!!!

Click here to view and order any images. of course go to: Bill Glass ministry

Below is the Video that was created from it and now I Pray that it touches your heart.

As for me and my house and camera we will serve the Lord!!!!!!

Matt Lorenz


No comments: